Recruitment for Reviewers
Wulfenia editorial board welcomes you to join us to be a Reviewer.
- Status: Part time
- Working language: English
- Working style: Internet-based
- Payment: Voluntary job
Participation in the peer-review process is absolutely essential to the success and reputation of the journal. Reviewers along with the editors determine which work is of quality and significance. Due to extensive readership, the research and scholarship presented will ultimately have an impact on literacy in classrooms, nationally and internationally.
Reviewer's name will be listed in the printed journal and on the journal's webpage.
How to apply
- Possess a doctoral degree in the specific subject related closely to the journal;
- Hold a job at a university or academic organization, in a teaching or research position;
- Be fluent in academic and professional English;
- Have a strong interest in scholarly journal;
- Work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines.
Complete application form.
Send your application form to email@example.com